Use redundancy between multiple controller nodes [kolla]

A Monster amonster369 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:51:16 UTC 2022

I've deployed openstack xena using *kolla-ansible* on *centos 8 stream*,
I've used multiple controller nodes, a bunch of compute nodes and a storage
cluster.
Controller nodes include network services.

I want to know how can I successfully set up redundancy between these
controller nodes, in a way that some nodes are active while others are on
standby state, and would only become active in case when the active nodes
are to fail.

Thank you. Regards