[OpenStack-Ansible][Yoga] Debian Backports?

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:36:04 UTC 2022

I think we have no idea as this was never tested neither manually by us nor
in the CI, at least I never installed Backports for sure while testing.
All repos that are needed for deployment are being installed with
appropriate roles, and we mostly assume that target OS is vanilla image,
except steps mentioned in a deployment guide (like network configuration).