[dev] directions to the right project team

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:12:20 UTC 2022

Just out of interest, have you tried using Skyline as a dashboard instead
of the horizon?

I believe keystone should already support pagination. The better question
is what horizon uses as client - openstacksdk or python-keystoneclient. As
I believe a lot of issues are solved with openstacksdk as of today, and
switching to it also would match community goal. So imo that might be good
thing to contribute to:)