Upgrading to a more recent version of jsonschema

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Jul 16 09:12:16 UTC 2022

Hi there!

On 7/14/22 18:09, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> Ironic was not too bad either:
> https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/ironic/+/849882
> <https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/ironic/+/849882>
> Similar for Nova: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova/+/849881
> <https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova/+/849881>

Thanks, I was able to backport these fixes in the Yoga version of Ironic
and Nova, and uploaded them to Debian Unstable (currently I'm finishing
to build Ironic that had its unit tests passing already).

>      > - sahara
>      >
>      > I'll try to see what I can do to fix these, maybe some of the
>     failures
>      > are unrelated (I haven't investigated yet).

Only Sahara is missing a fix now. I tracked it down to this:

https://github.com/openstack/sahara/blob/master/sahara/utils/api_validator.py#L177

the error being:

TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'types'

Looks like "types" has gone away from the parent class. Does anyone know
what's going on, and what the replacement is? I first thought it looks
like "types" should really be "type_checker", so I tried that, but it
didn't work...

Once Sahara is fixed, I'm done for all OpenStack packages, and only 2
other Debian packages will need a fix (but I filed Debian bugs against
these packages, so we're good...).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)