[infra] Tarballs are not accessible anymore

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jul 13 20:35:03 UTC 2022

On 2022-07-13 17:05:26 +0200 (+0200), Jose Castro Leon wrote:
> I don't know if someone noticed already but the tarballs are not accessible
> anymore, is that expected?
[...]

Just to wrap this up (hopefully), the primary server was brought
back into service by the provider at 18:08 UTC and we don't see
evidence to indicate any of our volumes were in a degraded
(non-redundant) state after that time. Writes should be back also as
of roughly 19:20 UTC, so as far as I'm aware we're in the clear for
the past hour or so. If you notice anything out of the ordinary
(again) please do let us know! We always appreciate the info, since
we don't really operate like a traditional service provider (our
infrastructure collaborators don't "carry pagers" as it were).
--
Jeremy Stanley