[all] PyCharm Licenses Renewed till July 2021

Daniel Mellado dmellado at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 11:21:34 UTC 2022

Totally agree,

In any case, and if there's anyone who would be able to rely on
JetBrains please feel free to take this over, I've sent an email to
JetBrains asking for this.

Initial reply below:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello,

Thanks for contacting JetBrains Community Support. Your request
(4161236) has been received and is being reviewed by our staff. To add
additional comments, reply to this email or follow the link below:
https://community-support.jetbrains.com/hc/requests/4161236

Thanks! ;)