[Openstack-Ansible] br-vlan configuration and intended usage?

Dave Hall kdhall at binghamton.edu
Sat Jul 9 21:40:31 UTC 2022

Hello.

I'm preparing to do my first deployment (of Yoga) on real hardware.  The
documentation regarding br-vlan was hard for me to understand.   Could I
get a clarification on what to do with this?

Note:  my intended use case is as an academic/instructional environment.
I'm thinking along the lines of treating each student as a separate tenant
that would be preconfigured with templated set of VMs appropriate to the
course content.

Any other thoughts regarding this scenario would also be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

-Dave

--