Zun connector for persistent shared files system Manila

Vaibhav mmilan2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:30:49 UTC 2022

Hi Hongbin,

Thanks a lot.
I saw earlier fuxi driver was there. but it is discontinued now. it seems
to be good to refix it for Manila.

Also, there is docker support for NFS volumes.
https://docs.docker.com/storage/volumes/
Can something be done to have it.

I am ready to test if somebody is ready for development. and help in
development if your team guides me some hook points.

Regards,
Vaibhav