[manila] Stepping down from manila core

Rodrigo Barbieri rodrigo.barbieri2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:37:54 UTC 2022

Hello fellow zorillas,

It has been a long time since I started to hope every day I'd able to
dedicate more time to manila core activities and so far that hasn't
happened and I don't see it happening in the near foreseeable future. I had
been following the meetings notes weekly until ~2 months ago but I recently
ended up dropping those as well.

Therefore I am stepping down from the manila core role. I would like to
thank everyone that I worked closely with from 2014 to 2019 on this
project. I hold this project and all of you dear to my heart and I am
extremely glad and grateful to have worked with you and met you on
summits/PTGs, as the life memories around Manila are among the best I have
from that period.

If someday circumstances change, the manila project and its community will
be ones I will be very happy to go back to working closely with again.

Kind regards,
--
Rodrigo Barbieri
MSc Computer Scientist