[vdi][daas][ops] What are your solutions to VDI/DaaS on OpenStack?

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:33:51 UTC 2022

Just a quick follow up - I was permitted to share a pre-published
version of the article I was citing in my email from June 4th. [1]
Please enjoy responsibly. :-)

[1] https://github.com/yoctozepto/openstack-vdi/blob/main/papers/2022-03%20-%20Bentele%20et%20al%20-%20Towards%20a%20GPU-accelerated%20Open%20Source%20VDI%20for%20OpenStack%20(pre-published).pdf

Cheers,
Radek