Zun connector for persistent shared files system Manila

Vaibhav mmilan2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:36:30 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am using zun for running containers and managing them.
I deployed cinder also persistent storage. and it is working fine.

I want to mount my Manila shares to be mounted on containers managed by Zun.

I can see a Fuxi project and driver for this but it is discontinued now.

With Cinder only one container can use the storage volume at a time. If I
want to have a shared file system to be mounted on multiple containers
simultaneously, it is not possible with cinder.

Is there any alternative to Fuxi. is there any other mechanism to use
docker Volume support for NFS as shown in the link below?
https://docs.docker.com/storage/volumes/

Please advise and give a suggestion.

Regards,
Vaibhav