[Skyline] Project mascot to review

Wu Wenxiang wu.wenxiang at 99cloud.net
Mon Jan 31 23:35:50 UTC 2022

Hello James

Skyline dev team prefer option 2, no overlapping one looks concise. Simplicity is better than complexity.

Thanks for your great working!

Thanks

Best Regards
Wenxiang Wu

在 2022年2月1日,上午7:19,James Cole <james at openstack.org> 写道:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the additional feedback over the weekend. I wanted to show you the white option both with overlapping spots (option 1) and without overlapping spots (option 2). Is there a clear winner between these two? PDF attached and viewable via Dropbox here.

Thanks!

-James