[watcher][core] Resignation from Watcher core

info at dantalion.nl info at dantalion.nl
Mon Jan 31 10:26:50 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Unfortunately I have had increasingly little available free time to
spent on the Watcher project over the years. Combined with loss of
access to a test environment to debug an actual Watcher deployment for
which it has become apparent it will not be reinstated.

These combined events inhibit me from effectively making and reviewing
patches. As of such I feel it is only right to resign as Watcher core
reviewer.

I will remove my roles from opendev and launchpad where appropriate as
well as remove myself as reviewer from any pending patches.

Kind regards & stay safe,
Corne (Dantali0n)