[Skyline] Project mascot to review

James Cole james at openstack.org
Wed Jan 26 21:44:22 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

I’m James, a designer with the OpenInfra Foundation. We have a been working on a new project mascot for Skyline and wanted to share a couple of options with you.

The reference we were provided alluded to a nine-color-deer, so we created a deer illustration in the style of the other project mascots. The two options are essentially the same, but one is white with spots and the other is yellow with spots. Let me know if you like one or the other—or if we’re totally off on the theme—and we will add the text to the logo and finalize the assets.

There is a PDF attached to this message or you can view the document by visiting this link <https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2ikaphzhml7tqb/20220120%20Mascots%20Project.pdf?dl=0>.

Thank you!

-James