[sdk] R1 branch merged into master

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:10:26 UTC 2022

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 6:38 AM Artem Goncharov
<artem.goncharov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Just wanted to give a hint that feature/r1 branch of the OpenStackSDK is now merged into the master. While most of the challenging things are now completed the work is not finished yet, but will soon be.

Thanks for the heads up Artem. So will this remaining work continue to
happen on the feature/r1 branch? I've a bunch of featureful/open
reviews on feature/r1 - do they still need to merge into feature/r1 or
would you prefer them proposed against the main branch?