[security-sig] Bug Fix - openstack-archive/syntribos

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 21 18:51:53 UTC 2022

[I'm keeping you in Cc because it looked like you're not subscribed
to this mailing list, but please reply to it rather than to me
directly. Thanks!]

On 2022-01-21 23:19:38 +0500 (+0500), Abdullah Zaman Babar wrote:
> I hope this email finds you well. Recently I was working with
> syntribos and I found a bug in the code which I wanted to report
> but the repository is archived and I'm unable to generate a pull
> request. Could you please guide me to contribute to the
> repository? It will be my first ever contribution to open-source.

See https://opendev.org/openstack/syntribos for details, but
development on Syntribos ceased in 2018 and it is no longer
maintained. If you would like to start a new project based on
Syntribos, you're welcome to create a fork and build on it to apply
your improvements in compliance with its copyright license (Apache
License, Version 2.0 as found in its LICENSE file).
--
Jeremy Stanley