答复: [cyborg] Proposing core reviewers

Alex Song (宋文平) songwenping at inspur.com
Wed Jan 19 02:52:47 UTC 2022

+1

Congratulations! Eric, welcome!

·¢¼þÈË: Brin Zhang(ÕÅ°ÙÁÖ)
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2022Äê1ÔÂ17ÈÕ 9:13
ÊÕ¼þÈË: openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org
³­ËÍ: xin-ran.wang at intel.com; Alex Song (ËÎÎÄƽ) <songwenping at inspur.com>;
huangzhipeng at huawei.com; liliueecg at gmail.com; shogo.saito.ac at hco.ntt.co.jp;
sundar.nadathur at intel.com; yumeng_bao at yahoo.com; chen.ke14 at zte.com.cn;
419546439 at qq.com; shaohe.feng at intel.com; wangzhengh at chinatelecom.cn;
zhuli2317 at gmail.com
Ö÷Ìâ: [cyborg] Proposing core reviewers

Hello all,

Eric xie has been actively contributing to Cyborg in various areas, adding
new features, improving quality, reviewing patches. Despite the relatively
short time, he has been one of the most prolific contributors, and brings an
enthusiastic and active mindset. I would like to thank and acknowledge him
for his steady valuable contributions, and propose him as a core reviewer
for Cyborg.

Some of the currently listed core reviewers have not been participating for
a lengthy period of time. It is proposed that those who have had no
contributions for the past 18 months ¨C i.e. no participation in meetings,
no code contributions, not participating in Cyborg open source activities
and no reviews ¨C be removed from the list of core reviewers.

-- The Cyborg team recognizes everyone's contributions, but we need to
ensure the activity of the core-reviewer list. If you are interested in
rejoining the cyborg team, feel free to ping us to restore the core reviewer
for you.

If no objections are made known by January 24, I will make the changes
proposed above..

Regards,

Brin Zhang