[heat-tempest-plugin] call for help from plugin's maintainers

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Wed Jan 19 09:16:45 UTC 2022

The issue triggered by gabbi 2.5.0 was temporarily resolved by pinning it
to 2.4.0 .
The gate is unblocked, I believe (We found an issue with a functional job
for stable/train which is being fixed now).
We can remove that pin once the issue with urllib3 is resolved.

> Should we consider using only https for endpoint access in the future?
Maybe ? But this is a separate topic, IMHO, and I don't have any strong
opinion about this.
There are several devstack plugins (like heat, aodh, ...) which don't
support
setting up tls-proxy for https endpoints yet and we need to fix each plugin
if we take this direction.