[heat-tempest-plugin] call for help from plugin's maintainers

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue Jan 18 02:42:44 UTC 2022

I've looked into this but it seems the following error was actually caused
by the latest release of gabbi(2.5.0).
 TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'server_hostname'

I've reported that issue to gabbi in [1] but if my observation is correct
the problem should be
fixed in urllib3 which gabbi is dependent on.
 [1] https://github.com/cdent/gabbi/issues/309