[all] Proposed Z cycle schedule

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Fri Jan 14 20:27:45 UTC 2022

Hi,

As we are beyond Yoga milestone 2 it's time to start planning the next,
'Z' cycle and its release schedule, so I've prepared a draft. (Since we
don't have the name yet [1] I used the *codename* Zen in the patch, that
will be updated whenever the official release name is announced)

The patch: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/824489

(Or see the current patch set's generated schedule page [2] for easier
overview.)

Feel free to review it and comment on the patch if there is something
that should be considered for the schedule.

Thanks in advance!

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Naming/Z_Proposals
[2]
https://1b3db30de08d0b6cba67-15d40643a81384357fc5a6da097a7ab7.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/824489/2/check/openstack-tox-docs/d92363b/docs/zen/schedule.html