[cinder] removing block-box code

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 17:47:03 UTC 2022

Hello Argonauts and other interested parties,

As you may be aware, the cinder code repository contains files under
contrib/block-box whose README file has included a note [0] since 20
January 2020 indicating that block-box is not supported.

This note serves notice that we will be removing the code during the
Yoga development cycle.  I trust that this will be uncontroversial.  If
you have any objections, please raise them now, either here on the ML or
on the patch removing the code:
   https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/824472

cheers,
brian