[all][infra][qa][tripleo][openstack-ansible][rally][aodh][cinder][kolla][chef][sahara] CentOS 8 EOL and removal from CI label/image lists

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 01:13:04 UTC 2022

Can we know which job from the aodh repo is running on CentOS8 ?
I checked the job definitions in master and stable branches but I could not
find any.

I've submitted patches to migrate jobs from CentOS 8 to CentOS 8 Stream for
some of
these repos (we also need to decide how to deal with the stable branches,
though).
I used the same topic (remove-centos-8), so these patches can be found by
the same query[1].