[largescale-sig] Next meeting: Jan 5th, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jan 5 17:40:15 UTC 2022

We held our meeting today!

We discussed 2021 actions and our plans for 2022, up to the Berlin
summit. In particular, we discussed introducing a recurring format for
our "Large Scale OpenStack" episodes on OpenInfra.Live: have more of a
podcast format, where regular hosts invite a special guest each episode,
and discuss their large scale deployment and operational concerns.

We plan to prototype this new format on OpenInfra Live on Feb 3rd.

You can read the meeting logs at:

https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2022/large_scale_sig.2022-01-05-15.00.html

Our next IRC meeting will be January 19, at 1500utc on
#openstack-operators on OFTC.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)