openstack-kolla with GlusterFS integration

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:37:17 UTC 2022

On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 at 15:25, Satish Patel <satish.txt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you!
>
> How do I make sure this change is only going to apply to compute nodes
> and not api nodes? i believe global is for everyone so curious how to
> put this change only for compute nodes?

Not sure what you are asking about.
nova-cell applies only to computes.
nova_instance_datadir_volume is also only used on computes.
So either way no effect on API services.

If you are asking in general (about some other possible variable), you
can use the ansible inventory group vars and host vars instead of
globals to configure certain aspects depending on the target.

-yoctozepto