[api-sig][i18n][infra][tc] Cleaning up more defunct mailing lists

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 24 21:05:00 UTC 2022

On 2022-02-24 15:00:17 -0600 (-0600), Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 2:49 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:
[...]
> > I'd like to clean them up by removing their list configurations, but
> > leaving any public archives intact. Are there any objections? Should
> > any of the above have future messages redirected to a different list
> > (though since they haven't had any for years, that's probably
> > unnecessary)?
>
> +1, and we are dying those are merged in openstack-discuss ML right? If anyone
> using those ML can send email to openstack-discuss.

Sorry, that's what I was asking in the quoted paragraph. By default,
any messages to those addresses would just be rejected. We can
direct them to an active mailing list, though I'm not sure that's
warranted since nobody seems to have sent anything to them for 3
years or more.
--
Jeremy Stanley