No IP address in VMs instances ( neutron dhcp ) on fresh kolla-ansible deployment

A Monster amonster369 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:59:22 UTC 2022

I've deployed an all in one Openstack on Centos 8 stream using
kolla-ansible following the tutorial in openstack kolla website.
After the deployment, I used the int-runonce script to create networks and
stuff, but after launching a cirros VM, I found that the network interfaces
inside the VM didn't get IP addresses from the neutron DHCP agent,
therefore that instance was not reachable from nowhere.
The docker container of the dhcp agent is up and running, but VMs don't
receive any data from it.