[openstack-ansible] LetsEncrypt OS Ansible Ussuri

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 17:52:19 UTC 2022

Hi Marc-Antoine,

For setting the horizon acl, see
https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible/ussuri/user/security/index.html

Specifically:

"Copy the whole variable haproxy_default_services from
/opt/openstack-ansible/inventory/group_vars/haproxy/haproxy.yml to
/etc/openstack_deploy/group_vars/haproxy/haproxy_all.yml and update the
section for horizon to include the ACL redirects http-01 challenges to
the HAProxy letsencrypt backend as follows: ......"

It is correct that this is not necessary in later releases and the
letsencrypt support is more straightforward to configure in Victoria.

You can also join #openstack-ansible IRC channel for some real-time help
if needed.

Jonathan.