[ironic][election][ptl] PTL Candidacy for Zed Cycle

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 03:17:02 UTC 2022

Hello, Ironicers and stackers!

I would like to submit my candidacy to continue serving as Ironic PTL for
the Zed cycle.

In the Yoga cycle, we are adding features to facilitate the cloud
operator's life (e.g., Ironic now can calculate the default value for any
enabled interface based on the `enabled_hardware_type`, verify steps). We
fixed bugs related to SW Raid, virtual media deployments, and many
others!

Let's continue working together so we can take over the world! =)

Best regards,
Iury Gregory Melo Ferreira

IRC: iurygregory
--