[election][Sahara]PTL candidacy for Z

Juntingqiu Qiujunting (邱军婷) qiujunting at inspur.com
Tue Feb 15 01:37:18 UTC 2022

Hi all:

I write to submit my candidacy for the Sahara PTL position during the Z

cycle.I have been PTL for the Yoga cycle, and I would like to serve the community

for another cycle.

    In yoga cycle, we have discuss about the plugins are CDH, MapR, Storm,

Spark and Vanilla will be removed from Sahara. I will continue this work on

Z cycle. And assist the community to resolve some inappropriate issues in Yoga

about Sahara project.

    At present, the Sahara project is not very active, and welcome my dears to

actively participate in the construction of the Sahara project in Z cycle.

    Finally, expect the Sahara project to develop healthily and stably.

Best regards for you.

Fossen Qiu (fossenqiu)

Fossen Qiu  |  邱军婷

CBRD  |  云计算与大数据研发部