[election][puppet] PTL Candidacy for the "Z" release
tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 14 23:45:41 UTC 2022
I'd like to announce my candidacy for the PTL role in Puppet OpenStack, for
the Z release cycle.
I've been involved in the project for a few years. I joined the core
the project in 2020. My contribution started with adding a few parameters
nowdays I'm covering literally all modules to keep these modules consistent
with the latest service implementation, as well as helping release
I'll list up some important items for the upcoming Z-release, which I'd like
- Keep our implementation up to date and clean up old items to keep codes
as simple as possible.
- Extend support for Secure RBAC. We are adding partial support to enforce
Secure RBAC in Keystone during Yoga.
- Stabilize support for CentOS 9 Stream, which we are adding for Yoga.
- Add support for the new Ubuntu LTS.
- Improve scenario/component coverage by CI.
Finally, as we are currently a small team, we always welcome new
reviewers or whoever interested in helping the project !
Thank you for your consideration.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openstack-discuss