[manila][election][ptl] PTL Candidacy for Z
ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:24:02 UTC 2022
Hello, Zorillas and dear stackers,
I would like to submit my candidacy to be the PTL of Manila for the Z cycle.
I have been a contributor to OpenStack since the Stein release. It has been
awesome experience. During these years, I had the opportunity to contribute
with new features, fixes, reviews and other exciting enhancements for
I can tell you that I've faced thrilling challenges, and I learned a lot
the community that made this journey enjoyable day after day. I'm
happy to see the state Manila is at. I'd like to keep the momentum for the
project by continuing to focus in some areas we have been focusing, but also
start tackling other issues:
- Continue increasing the number of contributors and active reviewers
mentoring and engaging them in the community, teaching the OpenStack way
making it collaboratively as we did in the past cycles, promoting
bug squashes and collaborative review sessions.
- Encouraging the involvement of Manila contributors in important
programs/events such as GHC, Outreachy and the other opportunities we've
able to contribute in the past.
- Pursue the completion of the Manila implementation on the
- Continue pushing Manila to cover the tech debt areas we identified over
- Enforcing maintainers to collaboratively cover the lack of documentation
have on third party CI setups for Manila, helping potential new vendors to
quickly setup up their CI systems;
- Continue discussing with community and making the necessary enhancements
HA and Edge;
Thank you for your consideration!
Carlos da Silva
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openstack-discuss