oslo.messaging integration development

Adam Harwell flux.adam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 06:55:55 UTC 2022

Hey! It’s cool to see someone else talking about this. My team considered
this, and personally I think it would work very well, we just didn’t have
the development resources to throw at the problem on our own. I think it’s
likely that we could participate in a larger discussion about it though,
and possibly help here and there if someone else was driving it.

   —Adam

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 11:59 liyang <ly2008080808 at yeah.net> wrote:

> Hi  everyone,
>     I find Apache Pulsar is very popular in MQ area, especially in clound
> native area. Is there any body integrate this MQ to oslo.messaging?
>     Said to the truth. RabbitMQ developed in Erlang has very little source
> code level material, Qpid has very little operation practice in the
> internet. Kafka only support notification in oslo.messaging.
>     I think the Apache Pulsar  is clound native based. It may enforece the
> big scale in extension about Openstack deployment.

    --Adam