[TripleO] Sergii Golovatiuk for TripleO core reviewer (upgrades-related)

Jose Luis Franco Arza jfrancoa at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 14:35:20 UTC 2022

Hello folks,

I would like to propose Sergii Golovatiuk [1][2][3] as a core reviewer on
the TripleO repositories related to the upgrades workflow
(openstack/tripleo-heat-templates, openstack/tripleo-ansible,
openstack/python-tripleoclient, openstack/tripleo-ci,
openstack/tripleo-quickstart, openstack/tripleo-quickstart-extras). Sergii
has been working in OpenStack for the last 10 years, he is already
core-reviewer of the tripleo-upgrade
<https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-upgrade>repository in which he is
providing with very valuable feedback, as well as helping getting relevant
patches merged.

His deep knowledge of the different OpenStack projects, as well as his
involvement in the upgrades/updates workflows for the last 9 OpenStack
releases makes him a great code reviewer, being able to catch several
issues during the code review process.

I will monitor the thread for a week and if no objections are exposed I
will add him to the tripleo-core group.

PD: Here comes the +1 from my side.

Thanks.

Cheers,
José Luis

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/q/owner:sgolovat%2540redhat.com
[2]:
https://www.stackalytics.io/?project_type=all&metric=commits&user_id=sgolovatiuk&release=all
[3]: Position #25 in the most active TripleO contributors list
<https://www.stackalytics.io/report/contribution?module=tripleo-group&project_type=openstack&days=180>