Container trying to access mounted device file

vincent lee vincentlee676 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:33:10 UTC 2022

Hi all, I am trying to access a mounted device file from my node to my
newly created container. I am currently using Kolla-ansible for the
deployment, and it is in the yoga version. For example, when I mount a
device to my node, such as a radio receiver, the device file (/dev/mounted
device name) is accessible on my node directly. However, I am looking for
an option to enable the newly created container to access that device file.

Best,
Vincent