[Tacker][SRBAC] Update regarding implementation of project personas in Tacker

manpreet kaur kaurmanpreet2620 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 05:05:32 UTC 2022

Hi Ogawa san,

Thanks for accepting the new RBAC proposal, please find the latest
patch-set 7 [1] as the final version.
Would try to merge the specification within the proposed timelines.

@Ghanshyam san,
Thanks for adding clarity to the proposed changes and for a quick review.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tacker-specs/+/866956

Best Regards,
Manpreet Kaur