[ansible][ACO] - Contribution questions

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Mon Dec 26 20:06:03 UTC 2022

Hi,  Gael,

Thanks for your contribution! Currently the tox-2.12 CI job always fails,
it's because of tox version 4 changes. I add a workaround in the patch
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/ansible-collections-openstack/+/868607
When it (or other solution) is merged, you're good to go with your patch.
Sorry for the inconvenience .

Thanks

--
Best regards