[ansible][ACO] - Contribution questions

Gaël THEROND gael.therond at bitswalk.com
Fri Dec 23 11:28:01 UTC 2022

Hi ansible collections openstack team!

I finally had time to list all my issues met with the project, created few
bug reports and even contributed to a patch today (minor, mainly
copy/paste) however I’ve few questions regarding the CI process!

Overall, what’s the rule with the CI code testing?
I’ve read the contributing guide and had an eye on previous patches to see
how it’s used but I’m having a hard time to find a real unified method. For
instance, it seems that some module miss CI tasks (such as
compute_service_info) or did I missed something?

Thanks a lot for all the good job!