Glance api deployed only on a single controller on multi-controller deployment [kolla]

pradeep pradeep8985 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:59:08 UTC 2022

Hi,

Sorry to hijack this thread. I have a similar issue. I have used netapp NAS
share, mounted in all the 3 controllers as /glanceimages and modified
glance_file_datadir_volume:/glanceimages in globals.yml. I have tried
deploy and reconfigure commands but was unlucky. It doesn't deploy
glance-api containers in controller2 and 3. Please let me know if you
succeed in this.

Regards
Pradeep