[cinder] Extending specs deadline to 23rd December

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Sat Dec 17 06:42:55 UTC 2022

Hello Argonauts,

As per the schedule[1], cinder spec deadline was 16th December, 2022.
However, due to unavailability of some core members, less review bandwidth
throughout the week (including me) and other factors like bringing
cinderlib to a release-able state, we couldn't get the sufficient reviews
done and hence will be extending the deadline for all the open specs
proposed for 2023.1 (Antelope) release.
The new deadline for cinder specs will be 23rd December, 2022. Please make
sure your specs are updated and in a reviewable state.

[1]
https://releases.openstack.org/antelope/schedule.html#a-cinder-spec-freeze

Thanks
Rajat Dhasmana