[all][TC] Bare rechecks stats week of 25.07

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Dec 16 13:54:38 UTC 2022

On 2022-12-16 13:38:48 +0000 (+0000), Sean Mooney wrote:
[...]
> we might also want to add
> https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/testing.html#how-to-handle-test-failures
> to that message here
> https://github.com/openstack/project-config/blob/master/zuul.d/pipelines.yaml#L10-L12
[...]

The challenge with that is that the "openstack" tenant in OpenDev's
Zuul deployment is shared by a lot of other non-OpenStack projects
who may have their own independent policies about such things, so we
try to stay neutral (as well as brief) in those tenant-wide messages
and not refer to project-specific documentation there. However, the
OpenDev Developer's Guide section we already link to does say a
couple of things like "if this is an OpenStack project then..." so I
suppose we could expand that section to link to the OpenStack
Project Team Guide in addition to the current OpenStack Contributor
Guide link.
--
Jeremy Stanley