stackalytics is stop update,

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 14 19:55:46 UTC 2022

On 2022-12-14 20:02:09 +0100 (+0100), Dmitriy Rabotyagov wrote:
> I wonder if it would make sense for us to follow Kubernetes in
> terms of way of providing contribution metrics. As for data
> representation they use just grafana dashboard, like [1]. And
> there's analysis plugin [2] for Gerrit (that I guess we use as of
> today?). Though I'm not sure if analytics will expand Gerrit
> metrics (I guess not) in order just to use Prometheus exporter
> plugin[3] to gather them. But even if not, leveraging analytics
> API to get some simple exporter for Prometheus should be doable.
[...]

The software for the new activity dashboards is GrimoireLab (part of
the CHAOSS project at Linux Foundation), and the organization
contracted to set it up and maintain it is the primary developer of
Grimoire Lab (Bitergia). You can find details on what data sources
it supports documented at https://chaoss.github.io/grimoirelab/ if
interested.
--
Jeremy Stanley