stackalytics is stop update,

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 18:30:57 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-12-14 at 15:36 +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2022-12-14 15:01:13 +0000 (+0000), 韩光宇 wrote:
> > I see stackalytics[1] is stop update. The page show "The data was
> > last updated on 09 Nov 2022 12:44:22 UTC".
> >
> > Does anyone know why?
>
> Hopefully the Stackalytics site administrators follow this mailing
> list (it's not run within the OpenDev Collaboratory or by the
> OpenInfra Foundation), so we'll have to wait for them to chime in.
>
> > And If you want to check the contribution statistics, is there
> > still a way?
> [...]
>
> The OpenInfra Foundation is contracting with a company called
> Bitergia to develop a contribution activity tracker at
> https://openstack.biterg.io/ though its affiliation data isn't
> complete yet. You can follow the discussion about that on the
> foundation mailing list:
>
> https://lists.openinfra.dev/pipermail/foundation/2022-October/003099.html

that looks interesting but its missing the review data form gerrit
it seams to have mailing list infro which is nice but its only looking at git commits
and lines of code is not a proxy or messure for contibutions in general.

my perspective the primary metric for staclaitcs was reviews
https://www.stackalytics.io/?module=nova-group
https://www.stackalytics.io/report/contribution?module=nova-group&project_type=openstack&days=100

and the rbeak down of +/- 1/2 and a/w as well as the +% are imporant

i hope that is planned to be included

the stats in the github mirror cover most of the commit/git based stats already