stackalytics is stop update,

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 14 15:36:12 UTC 2022

On 2022-12-14 15:01:13 +0000 (+0000), 韩光宇 wrote:
> I see stackalytics[1] is stop update. The page show "The data was
> last updated on 09 Nov 2022 12:44:22 UTC".
>
> Does anyone know why?

Hopefully the Stackalytics site administrators follow this mailing
list (it's not run within the OpenDev Collaboratory or by the
OpenInfra Foundation), so we'll have to wait for them to chime in.

> And If you want to check the contribution statistics, is there
> still a way?
[...]

The OpenInfra Foundation is contracting with a company called
Bitergia to develop a contribution activity tracker at
https://openstack.biterg.io/ though its affiliation data isn't
complete yet. You can follow the discussion about that on the
foundation mailing list:

https://lists.openinfra.dev/pipermail/foundation/2022-October/003099.html

--
Jeremy Stanley