Kolla-ansible [nova | Ensure RabbitMQ users exist] task error

A Monster amonster369 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:19:19 UTC 2022

I'm trying to deploy openstack xena on centos stream 8 on 2 controller
nodes, 8 compute and a storage cluster, using kolla-ansible but I keep
getting the following error, any workaround I could do to avoid this
problem ? thank you.

TASK [service-rabbitmq : nova | Ensure RabbitMQ users exist]
skipping: [Controller-02] => (item=None)
skipping: [Controller-02]
FAILED - RETRYING: nova | Ensure RabbitMQ users exist (5 retries left).
FAILED - RETRYING: nova | Ensure RabbitMQ users exist (4 retries left).
FAILED - RETRYING: nova | Ensure RabbitMQ users exist (3 retries left).
FAILED - RETRYING: nova | Ensure RabbitMQ users exist (2 retries left).
FAILED - RETRYING: nova | Ensure RabbitMQ users exist (1 retries left).
failed: [Controller-01 -> Controller-01] (item=None) => {"attempts": 5,
"censored": "the output has been hidden due to the fact that 'no_log: true'
was specified for this result", "changed": false}
fatal: [Controller-01 -> {{ service_rabbitmq_delegate_host }}]: FAILED! =>