[Horizon] How to enforce particular language on login

A Tom bkslash at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Dec 7 14:27:31 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding languages in Horizon - is there any way to enforce different language for different users - I mean without user interaction. Like user account is created and since then the default language for the user is set. Can it be done via Horizon API/config? Or maybe as Domain/Project properties?

And second question - what about two different Horizons to one openstack? I mean every resorces are the same, but first Horizon has FQDN X-company.YY and is branded with X-company logo, and the other one has FQDN Y-company.ZZ and is branded wit Y-company logo - is such setup possible/right? OR maybe also two domains should be used?

Best regards
Adam Tomas