[tc][mistral][release] Propose to deprecate Mistral

Arnaud Morin arnaud.morin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:25:36 UTC 2022

Hey all,

With Axel [1], we propose to maintain the Mistral development.

This is new to us, so we will need help from the community but we really
want to be fully commited so mistral will continue beeing maintained
under openinfra.

If you think we are too late for antelope, this can maybe happen for the
next release?

Cheers,

[1] https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-December/031417.html