[all] many Python 3.11 failures in OpenStack components

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Dec 5 15:41:10 UTC 2022

Hi,

The below bugs have been reported against the OpenStack components in
Debian. I would greatly appreciate help fixing these before Bookworm is
in freeze (in January). If you fix a bug, it'd be great to add a link in
the Debian bug, so I can see the URL of the review (even if the patch
isn't merged yet).

As a reminder: to write to a Debian bug, simply write to
<bugnumber>@bugs.debian.org (the Debian BTS is email driven).

networking-mlnx:
https://bugs.debian.org/1021924
FTBFS test failures: sqlalchemy.exc.InvalidRequestError: A transaction
is already begun on this Session.

networking-l2gw:
https://bugs.debian.org/1023764
autopkgtest failure: module 'neutron.common.config' has no attribute
'register_common_config_options'

ironic:
https://bugs.debian.org/1024783
needs update for python3.11: Cannot spec a Mock object

ironic-inspector:
https://bugs.debian.org/1024952
needs update for python3.11: Failed to resolve the hostname (meow) for
node uuid1

mistral-dashboard:
https://bugs.debian.org/1024958
needs update for python3.11: module 'inspect' has no attribute
'getargspec'. Did you mean: 'getargs'?

murano:
https://bugs.debian.org/1025013
needs update for python3.11: 'NoneType' object has no attribute
'object_store'

python-cinderclient:
https://bugs.debian.org/1025028
needs update for python3.11: conflicting subparser: another-fake-action

python-novaclient:
https://bugs.debian.org/1025110
needs update for python3.11: conflicting subparser

python-sushy:
https://bugs.debian.org/1025124
needs update for python3.11: AssertionError: expected call not found

python-taskflow:
https://bugs.debian.org/1025126
needs update for python3.11: MismatchError

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)