[ironic][release] Bugfix branch status and cleanup w/r/t zuul-config-errors

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Dec 1 18:31:29 UTC 2022

On 2022-12-01 18:04:48 +0000 (+0000), Elõd Illés wrote:
> TL;DR: for a quick solution I suggest to add the ACL [1] for the
> ironic cores, something like this:
>
> [access "refs/heads/bugfix/*"]
> delete = = group ironic-core
[...]

And if you're worried about some of the core reviewers accidentally
deleting branches, you could make that a different group with a
smaller set of people (perhaps just the PTL for example). And if
you're wanting to be super extra careful you could create a second
Ubuntu One account with a different E-mail address and use that to
create a new Gerrit account which you only log into in order to
perform these sorts of tasks (may be overkill for this case, but
it's similar to what our Gerrit admins do in order to not pollute
their normal reviewer accounts with admin level permissions).
--
Jeremy Stanley