[cinder] Extending Feature Freeze Deadline by 1 week

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 19:28:27 UTC 2022

Hi All,

As discussed in the cinder meeting today, due to the abundance of features
proposed[1] and the shortage of review bandwidth, we are planning to extend
the feature freeze by one week.

Current feature freeze date (for cinder): 01 September 2022
New feature freeze date (for cinder): 08 September 2022

Kindly let me know if there are any objections to the above proposal else
all the features proposed are eligible for the feature freeze exception of
1 week.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinder-zed-features

Thanks and regards
Rajat Dhasmana