[election][Release_Management] Proposal to change to Distributed PTL model

Nikolla, Kristi knikolla at bu.edu
Tue Aug 30 18:44:50 UTC 2022

Hi Előd,

Thanks for serving as the Release Management team PTL for 2 cycles.

To switch the team to a DPL model, please submit a patch to openstack/governance. For an example, see [0]. You will need to define 3 liasons as described in [1].  The TC will then review and approve the patch to finalize the process.

Thank you,
Kristi Nikolla

0. https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/784102
1. https://governance.openstack.org/tc/resolutions/20200803-distributed-project-leadership.html#required-roles